InstaFire Granulated Firestarter – Instant Fire in Any Weather
Fire Starter. Safe. Simple. Versatile.
INSTANT FIRE IN ANY WEATHER! As seen on Shark Tank! This instant “fire starter” is perfect for those who love the outdoors and want a fire while backpacking, snowmobiling, hiking, camping or even to store for emergency preparedness. Produces a 8-10 inch high flame for 10-15 minutes nearly anywhere! Get it for backpacking, hiking, RV, or even keep it right next to your food storage for an emergency.
Insta Fire is made from a patented blend of recycled wood, inert minerals and paraffin wax. This patented formula is what makes Insta Fire easy to light and stay lit even under extreme conditions. Insta Fire is also safe to store, outdoors or in, even next to food. Insta Fire’s leftover ashes are a natural fertilizer, and nourish the earth.
Safe in Home
Insta Fire is great for your fireplace or wood burning stove. It lights similar to a candle with no flareups and gradually grows in.
Snow/ Wet Wood
Insta Fire Granulated Firestarter burns at nearly 1000 degrees and will dry out your wet wood. Due to the wax substance InstaFire is water resistant it will still work if it gets wet. In fact it will even float and burn right on water.
You do have to shield InstaFire from the wind when you first light it for 10-15 seconds, however, InstaFire will burn in winds in upwards of 30 MPH once it is lit.
Safety & Storage!
Insta fire Granulated Firestarter is a mix of volcanic rock, wood pellets, and paraffin wax. It is NOT a combustible, therefore there is no explosive hazard. With no harmful chemicals, it’s safe next to food. To start, use a match or lighter.
InstaFire’s Fire Starter is less dense than water and naturally insulated to heat directly on top of water, sleet, snow, ice or anywhere else. Unlike cubes and other starters, this lighter is made from recycled wood, volcanic rock, and a new, patented blend of food-grade paraffin wax. The leftover ash serves as a natural fertilizer. Instafire Fire Starter stores safely near food, pets and children. A must-have for those who love the outdoors and want a fire while backpacking, snowmobiling, hiking or camping.
- BURNS ANYWHERE Naturally insulated to heat directly on top of water, sleet, snow, ice or anywhere else. Once lit, will sustain winds up to 30 mph and burns up to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit. Will dry your wet wood, and actually floats on water!
- NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS Unlike cubes or fuel-based lighters, this lighter is made from recycled wood, volcanic rock, and a new, patented blend of food-grade paraffin wax. Leftover ash serves as a natural fertilizer.
- GREAT SUBSTITUTE TO PROPANE OR FLUID Burns “green”. Environmentally friendly alternative to slow-to-burn fire cubes, blocks, or cheap, toxic fluid. Works in wood burning stoves and fire pits. No lighter fluids or starters needed.
- NON-VOLATILE, SAFE STORAGE AND TRANSPORT No risk of unexpected fires or flare-ups. 30 year shelf life and stores safely near food, pets and children. One of the top emergency preparedness accessories to keep on hand.
- AS SEEN ON SHARK TANK! Perfect for starting a fire while backpacking, snowmobiling, hiking, camping. Anyone who loves the outdoors will appreciate the handy packets that start up to 4 fires each. Easy to carry anywhere.